In 2020, the 43rd edition of the FIPP World Media Congress, will take place in picturesque Estoril, Portugal on 15 and 16 September (within Opening Night on 14 September).
The Congress website is now live, with bookings opening with an exclusive flash sale on 12-14 February. This offer will give you the opportunity not only to save a cool €1,000/ticket but also get one hotel night for absolutely free.
So go ahead, and save the essential dates in your diary now:
- Congress discounted flash sale: 12-14 February 2020
- Congress opening night, programme and expo: 14-16 September 2020
From this year and annual event, the FIPP World Media Congress will again bring together senior media and other executives from around the world.
In coming weeks and months we will share updates as we work towards putting on the best Congress yet in September. In the meantime you can learn more at fippcongress.com or by visiting these pages:
- Read about why you should attend
- Read about who attends
- Read (and see) about the location and venue
- Take a look at the recommended hotels (tip: Estoril is a popular destination, so book your preferred hotel as early as possible)
- Learn about the speaker programme and submitting speaker proposals
- Speaker/content proposals and marketing-related questions: Get in touch with FIPP's chief content and marketing officer Cobus Heyl at Cobus@fipp.com.
- Sponsorship, exhibition and other partnership opportunities: Contact FIPP's chief revenue officer John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com.
- For delegate, group bookings and other general enquiries: Email FIPP's event manager Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com.
We hope to see you in Estoril in September, and don't forget our flash sale, from 12-14 February 2020.
More like this
From Wednesday (12 February) to Friday (14 February -- Valentine's Day!) you will get not only a discount of €1,000/ticket on Congress 2020 tickets, but also one night for free in a top hotel near the event venue.10th Feb 2020 FIPP News
To be launched on 24 March at the DIS2020 (Digital Innovators' Summit) in Berlin, Innovation in Media 2020-21 World Report focuses on human capital and monetisation.3rd Feb 2020 FIPP News
There are now only HOURS left to sign up for DIS2020 in Berlin with our exclusive Early Bird offer, shaving 400€ per ticket off the eventual rate! This offer ends on Friday 31 January.30th Jan 2020 FIPP News
A FIPP article from October 2019 discussed the rise in strategists, chief people herders, ninjas, rockstars and viral meme makers. These changes in role titles are reflective of the shifts in the industry. As the media industry changes, people are also changing their skillsets to remain competitive. Here, FIPP members Condé Nast, Hearst, Meredith Corporation, Editorial Perfil, Mondadori and The River Group list the definitive skills to survive in the media industry in 2020 and beyond.17th Feb 2020 Features
Furniture and décor online destination Wayfair has launched CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan in the UK, in a brand licensing partnership with Hearst and Dorel, brokered by IMG.24th Feb 2020 Industry News
FIPP's latest Global Digital Subscription Snapshot reveals the music streaming services with the most subscribers worldwide.17th Feb 2020 Insight News
FIPP has today launched a new podcast, filled with news, insights, and opinions from around the media world. The first season will feature four episodes, each hosting different voices from across the industry.24th Feb 2020 Features
Football magazine FourFourTwo expands with the arrival of its new partner in Turkey: Lobby Lobos. The brand initially entered the Turkish market in 2006.17th Feb 2020 Launches
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next