The census takes an in-depth look at email practices being adopted, the resources being dedicated to email, and the channel’s effectiveness compared to other types of marketing.
With almost 80 pages of charts, the report includes:
• An ROI comparison of email with other digital channels such as SEO, social media and display advertising
• The use of personalisation at scale remains elusive for many businesses, though more companies are starting to reap the benefits
• More companies are aware of GDPR, but only 30 per cent consider themselves compliant
• Metrics used to measure email success
• The main focus areas for 2017 (preview below) and what marketers expect from the future.
Adestra is a member of FIPP.
More like this
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next