This Monday is your last chance to save on joining us at the 41st FIPP World Congress, when our discounted Early Bird offer, worth savings of hundreds of pounds, expires.
Join us between 9-11 October in London to share in the insights and experiences of business leaders from around the world and network and socialise with colleagues from more than 40 countries already registered for 2.5 days of programming, networking and fun. Hear from leading speakers at businesses and brands, such as:
- Speaking on emerging developments and future trends: Associated Press, Boston Consulting Group, Google, Facebook, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Modn Media, Somo, UPM, World Newsmedia Network.
- Speaking on business model development: Abril, Adweek, Ascential, Bloomberg Businessweek, Condé Nast International, Dennis Publishing, G+J, Immediate Media Co., Mashable, National Geographic Partners, NBC News and MSNBC, Oxford University, Prisma Media Group, The India Today Group, Trusted Media Brands.
- Speaking on revenue model development: Bonnier Publications, Centaur Media, Drawbridge, eMarketer, Flipboard, Golf Digest, Hearst UK, Meredith Corp., PageFair, Refinery29, Skytango, The Economist, The Foundry, Time Inc. UK, Vindicia.
- Speaking on audience data, engagement and storytelling: Adestra, AJ+, Cannes Lions, CrowdCompass, Elle France, Hearken, Motivate, Paris Match, POPSUGAR, upday, Wearisma, Worldwide Media Group.
- Speaking on product and global brand development: Business Insider, Immediate Media Co., Psychologies Magazine, Ringier Axel Springer, Say Media, TEN: The Enthusiast Network, The Business of Fashion.
- Speaking on magazine media innovation: Anhui Huishang Media, ARI, Axel Springer, BBC Good Food, Global Views Monthly, Innovation Media Consulting, Magnetic, Polityka, PressReader, Schibsted, St. Joseph’s Media, The Week Junior, We Like Mags.
For more information and to see the preliminary agenda, visit fippcongress.com.
More like this
In fewer than three weeks speakers, delegates and sponsors from 40+ countries will get together in London for the 41st FIPP World Congress, the industry’s flagship global event. Time is now running out to join them there.22nd Sep 2017 FIPP News
Jens Henneberg is EVP and editorial director of Bonnier Publications in Denmark. He'll be speaking at the 41st FIPP World Congress, taking place from 9-11 October in London.21st Sep 2017 FIPP News
Francesco Marconi is the strategy manager and automation co-lead at the Associated Press in USA. He'll be speaking at the 41st FIPP World Congress, taking place from 9-11 October in London.18th Sep 2017 FIPP News
Ma-li Yang is president and editor-in-chief of Global Views Magazine in Chinese Taipei. She'll be speaking at the 41st FIPP World Congress, taking place from 9-11 October in London.18th Sep 2017 FIPP News
Harvard Business Review last week launched their new bot on Facebook Messenger, building on their success with a similar bot on Slack. The aim is to increase the number people having regular, frequent interactions with HBR to ultimately have them subscribe and/or up loyalty.21st Sep 2017 Features
While the rise of digital has led many publishers to reduce their print offering, Dennis Publishing has continued to invest. Kerin O’Connor, chief executive of The Week at Dennis, explains how it’s found success with a print version of The Week for children – and what it can teach the industry about the future of print…18th Sep 2017 Features
As one of Europe’s leading publishing houses, Gruner + Jahr has been through a period of major transition. Julia Jäkel, CEO, sets out how the business has managed that, and outlines the path for the future…18th Sep 2017 Features
Ebner Media in Germany employs and implements technology to mix and merge content with ecommerce. It’s been key in the company’s transformation from a print-centric publisher to a content and services company. Dominik Grau, chief content officer, has been driving the content-to-commerce strategy.14th Sep 2017 Features
In this interview, Rita Orschiedt, head of branded content at German news website ze.tt, reveals how you successfully reach millennials.15th Sep 2017 Insight News
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next