Over the years, the FIPP World Congress has been established as the premium get-together for the industry on a global scale, taking place only once every two years in different cities around the world.
Join some 800 worldwide colleagues for 2.5 days of learning as we look towards the future, for networking and generally a good time from 9-11 October. All of this in London, one of the world’s most iconic cities.
This offer ends Sunday, 30 April
Our three latest speakers confirmed are:
• Genevieve Kunst, MD: Europe, POPSUGAR
• Jacquie Loch, VP and group publisher, St. Joseph’s Media
• Nick Blunden, chief commercial officer, The Business of Fashion
See all the speaker biographies so far received here.
With 73 speakers now confirmed, the first full draft of the agenda is nearly complete. In the meantime, here are some of the discussions, case studies and speakers to expect:
• Media transformation, innovation and strategy:
o Including Natasha-Christie Miller, Ascential; Tom Bureau, Immediate Media Co.; Philipp Schmidt, Prisma Media; Andria Vidler, Centaur Media; Walter Longo, Abril; Andreas Finborud, Schibsted; Lisa Messenger, The Collective Hub; Jerzy Baczynski, Polityka; Lucy Küng, Reuters Institute for Journalism.
• Digital media, platforms and internationalisation:
o Including Wolfgang Blau, Condé Nast International; Michael Federle, Forbes; Anne-Marie Tomchak, Mashable; Julian Childs, Business Insider; Steve Mach, Rogers Media; Kate Ward, Refinery29; Jovan Protic, Ringier Axel Springer.
• Building diversified revenue models / monetisation:
o Including Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan, Drawbridge; Marcus Rich, Time Inc. UK; Michael Blunt, The Economist; James Wildman, Hearst Magazines UK; Clay Stobaugh, Wiley; Carla Faria, The Foundry; Rick Welch, Flipboard; Deepak Lamba, Worldwide Media; Jeff Litvack, Adweek.
• The power of special interest media:
o Including Yulia Boyle, National Geographic Partners; Gerrit Klein, Ebner Media Group; Scott Dickie, The Enthusiast Network: TEN; Hans Hamer, Axel Springer; Chris Kerwin, BBC Worldwide; Jacquie Loch, St. Joseph Media; Nick Blunden, The Business of Fashion.
• The attention economy and multi-platform audience engagement:
o Including Vince Errico; Trusted Media Brands; Genevieve Kunst, POPSUGAR; Michael Wodzinski, upday; Jenny Tsai, Wearisma; Lillian Betty; Head of Strategic Partnerships, Time Inc. UK.
• Storytelling, editorial strategy and multi-platform audience engagement:
o Including Megan Murphy, Bloomberg Businessweek; Gina Johnson, Motivate Publishing; Shadi Rahini, AJ+; Paula Cordeiro, Audio Expert; Greg Ivanov, Google; Greg Cornelius, Modn Media; David Davies, Cannes Lions.
• Data and consumer insight, measurement and analytics:
o Including Jersper Laursen, Native Advertising Institute; Linda Thomas-Brooks, Magazine Publishers Association; Yolanda Ausín, ARI (Spanish Media Association).
• Talent acquisition, development and retention:
o Including Jo Brandl, Immediate Media Co.; Kathleen Saxton, The Lighthouse Company.
• The future:
o Including Antonella Mei-Pochtler, Boston Consulting Group; Josh Macht, Harvard Business Review; Ross Sleight, Somo.
This offer ends Sunday, 30 April
Visit fippcongress.com or contact:
• Claire Jones at Claire@fipp.com with general and delegation (5+ people) inquires;
• John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com with sponsor and exhibition enquires; and
• Cobus Heyl at Cobus@fipp.com with agenda and speaker inquiries (note: the majority of speaking slots are now either confirmed or reserved).
More like this
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next