1. Andria Vidler, CEO, Centaur Media, UK
2. Antonella Mei-Pochtler, senior partner, Boston Consulting Group, Austria
3. Clay Stobaugh, executive VP and chief marketing officer, Wiley, USA
4. Kathleen Saxton, CEO and founder, The Lighthouse Company, UK
5. Nick Ascheim, SVP of digital, NBC News and MSNBC, USA
6. Walter Longo, president, Abril, Brazil
7. Yves Bougon, CEO, Hearst, Japan
In total, 30 speakers are now confirmed for the Congress. Others are from companies such as Bloomberg Media (UK/USA), Ebner Media Group (Germany), Harvard Business Review (USA), Rogers Publishing (Canada), Schibsted (Norway), upday (Poland). See those for whom we have so far received photos and biographies, here.
Discounted pre-agenda and delegation (5+ people) registration is now open.
• For FIPP members: £1,290, saving you £700 on the final rate
• For non-members: £1,690, saving you £700 on the final rate
• For delegations: £990, saving you £300 on the final rate
In a world substantially different from only a few months ago, attending the 41st FIPP World Congress will give you an opportunity to take time out of busy schedules, take stock and reflect and discuss challenges and opportunities with colleagues from around the world – and to enjoy yourself in one of the most iconic and welcoming cities of the world.
With 30 speakers confirmed and a number of discussions ongoing, speaking slots at the Congress are limited. If you are interested in speaking, send a short proposal along with the name and bio of the suggested speaker to Cobus Heyl, FIPP’s chief content officer and marketing manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of innovative marketing solutions available for sponsors wishing to be part of the industry’s flagship global event. Get in touch with John Schlaefli, FIPP’s commercial director, at email@example.com.
Get in touch with FIPP’s head of events, Claire Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org with any general questions or to find out more about our customised packages for delegations of five or more people wishing to attend the 41st FIPP World Congress.
We hope to see you in London in October.
Meet the future: Chatbots and messaging apps. The new Innovation in Magazine Media 2017-2018 World Report will look at how to engage audiences on the messaging apps where they spend most of their time.21st Feb 2017 FIPP News
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next