FIPP membership offers you a platform to learn, share and engage with counterparts from around the world. With so much changing in the industry, being part of the FIPP network is invaluable for reasons mentioned above, and more Kerstin Neld, CEO, Sweriges Tidskrifter, SwedenRead More Stories
Why FIPP Membership gives you the edge
Regional and national associations use FIPP to share latest international research, insights and trends, network with peers and benchmark performance. Associations also have access to our NAS+ events co-promotion programme, giving them two complimentary tickets to FIPP events in exchange for promoting FIPP’s global events.
Top 5 reasons to join FIPP
- 1Get updates on international developments and trends, innovations and research, event presentations and more.
- 2Participate in FIPP’s National Association meetings; engage with peers and share insights across markets.
- 3Participate in our exclusive international association benchmarking studies to see how your association is doing.
- 4Receive two free tickets to our events, to use as you see fit, by participating in our NAS+ events co-promotion programme.
- 5Network with peers at FIPP events, and through our social media and other channels. Build relationships, to benefit your members in turn.
- If you would like to discuss membership in more detail contact FIPP’s membership manager, Chris Llewellyn
- Read tips on how to make the most of your membership
- Find out how to get FIPP member complimentary access to PressReader - a FIPP brand partner - content.
- Visit our member directoryto see who are already members