About the Congres
The FIPP World Congress is a premium, global flagship event attracting some 800 senior level strategic and operational managers from some 40 markets around the world. They come from media companies, marketing agencies and technology solution
Agenda and Speakers
From transformation to innovation, from audience engagement to monetisation, from special interest media to AI in media... The preliminary agenda for the 41st FIPP World Congress is now available (please note it remains subject to change).
Share in the insights and experiences from speakers at leading businesses and brands such as:
- On emerging developments and future trends: Associated Press, Boston Consulting Group, Google, Facebook, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Modn Media, Somo, UPM, Word News Media Network.
- On business model development: Abril, Adweek, Ascential, Bloomberg Businessweek, Condé Nast International, Dennis Publishing, G+J, Immediate Media Co., Mashable, National Geographic Partners, NBC News and MSNBC, Oxford University, Prisma Media Group, The India Today Group, Trusted Media Brands.
- On revenue model development: Bonnier Publications, Centaur Media, Drawbridge, eMarketer, Flipboard, Golf Digest, Hearst UK, Meredith Corp., PageFair, Refinery29, Skytango, The Economist, The Foundry, Time Inc. UK, Vindicia.
- On audience data, engagement and storytelling: Adestra, AJ+, CANNES Lions, CrowdCompass, ELLE France, Hearken, Motivate, Paris Match, POPSUGAR, upday, Wearisma, Worldwide Media Group.
- On product and global brand development: Business Insider, Immediate Media Co., Psychologies Magazine, Ringier Axel Springer, Say Media, TEN: The Enthusiast Network, The Business of Fashion.
- On magazine media innovation: Anhui Huishang Media, ARI, Axel Springer, BBC Good Food, Global Views Monthly, Innovation Media Consulting, Magnetic, Polityka, PressReader, Schibsted, St. Joseph’s Media, The Week Junior, We Like Mags.