FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media seeks to recognise exceptional young talent within the international media industry, across any discipline.
In 2017, we will want to discover those individuals in companies across the globe that are demonstrating outstanding talent and developing remarkable initiatives.
If you are someone who has made an impact on your business within the last 12 months (or if you have a rising star in your team), acknowledge these achievements and let the world celebrate your (their) excellence. Entry is FREE.
From the entries, FIPP creates the Rising Stars in Media List and will share those initiatives and success stories with the global media industry. The List is to identify rising talent and is not intended as a true 'beginner's award', but instead
FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media List will be released in September. The top three rising star winners will be invited to speak on a panel at the FIPP World Congress in London,
Who can enter?
FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media is not limited to any particular discipline, so anyone under the age of 35 can enter, regardless of which area of the media business they work in - whether they are employed full-time or part-time by the company, or are a freelancer.
• Nominees must be under the age of 35 on 9 October 2017
• Individuals can nominate themselves or can nominate a member of their team
• Entries can come from any media discipline
• If individuals are self-nominating contact details of a line manager must be included
• Entries do not have to be FIPP members to enter.